Nuclear Energy TV has teamed with the U.S. Nuclear Industry Council (USNIC) to launch ‘Advanced Nuclear Energy Spotlight’, a monthly Internet TV Series, to feature nuclear industry professionals discussing advanced nuclear technology to include topics ranging from Small Modular Reactors (SMR’s) to new State-of-the Art applications.
After past collaborations between Nuclear Energy TV and USNIC to produce the virtual New Nuclear Capital Summit and Advanced Reactor Summit, it became clear to both organizations that there was a clear need for an ongoing discussion in the rapidly-evolving Advanced Nuclear Energy Sector from finance to implementation of new advance reactor concepts. The goal for this new ‘Advanced Nuclear Energy Spotlight’ Series is to provide a forum for thought leaders to engage in dialogue about the latest trends on a regular basis to facilitate communication across the advance nuclear technology spectrum, emphasizing the crucial role of advance nuclear power in our decarbonizing world.
- Bud Albright, President and CEO, U.S. Nuclear Industry Council
- Ms. Christine King, Director, Gateway for Accelerated Innovation in Nuclear (GAIN)
- Sean Hagen, Executive Vice President and Co-founder of the Institute of Global Energy Education (IGEE)
- GE Hitachi BWRX 300 sponsor video
- Jay Wileman, President & CEO GE Hitachi
- Jeff Merrifield, Energy Section Leader and Partner, Pillsbury Law
- Peter Wolf, President of Nuclear Energy Solutions