Please find attached below links to President Biden's "Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad" as well as the Fact Sheet on the EOs.
- Formal Establishment of the White House Office of Domestic Policy -- led by Gina McCarthy and Ali Zaidi -- these two will be guiding the Admin-wide efforts on climate and clean energy.
- Formerly layering in climate within the government's foreign policy mission top to bottom.
- Establishment of a White House Climate Task Force.
- Push to leverage the federal government's buying power (procurement) on zero-emission technologies.
- Provides a little more specificity on how the Administration views its environmental justice mission.